Monday 17 February 2020

Grannys Window Easel Card



Hello friends! On my blog today is an Easel card that I have made! I am calling it Granny's Window! It reminds me of my wonderful grandmother, who always had a pot tea on the table waiting for you when she knew when you were going to visit! and when you looked through her kitchen window you would see most beautiful garden full of flowers!












Materials used;


- HCCB1-481 6X6 Round bi-fold card
- HCDP1-2112 Tea time paper collection
- HCD1-7287 My cup of tea die
- HCPC-3904 my cup of tea cling stamp set
- HCD1-7213 Elegant pocket accents die
- HCD2-7190 Frame a card leafy borders die
- HCD1- 7275 Calla lily die
-HCD1-7110 Classic rose die
- HCD1-7222 Cheery pansy die


Other Items used; Gemini die cutting machine, guillotine, scissors, glue, hot glue gun and glue, white card stock, gold embossing powder, heat gun, versamark ink pad, victorian velvet oxide pad, alchol markers, green and white acrylic paint, paint brush, sponge dauber, stamens, crystal glitter, pink polka dot ribbon, plum nuvo drops.

Here is how I made my easel card;


First of all I cut coloured and created my flowers and leaves using the above dies, my leaves were painted two tone with green and white acrylic paint using a paint brush.

You will need to take the 6x6 round bi-fold card and cut one complete circle away from it, fold and score again on the one side to create the easel, then take one of the 6x6 paper panels from the tea time paper collection and glue it to some white card stock, cut down to size, glue this to the folded easel card making sure you only put glue on the bottom half.  Next cut four decorative die cuts from white card stock using the Frame a leafy border die, glue into place as shown (cut away the bottom two dies as shown to create the curtains) tie two bows from the polka dot ribbon and glue in place with hot glue to create curtain tie backs. Cut four die cuts from the elegant pocket accent die using white card stock (I cut two pieces of card at the same time so that the second die cut stayed complete you will have to test this out according to your cutting machine) I then coloured the bottom piece with a victorian velvet oxide ink, and glued in place the remaining two white die cuts on top! glue one piece at the, top of the card.
Next you will need to cover the bottom of your easel card with decorative paper and glue the other elegant pocket die cut in place. Now take your tea cup stamp, ink it up with versamark ink, stamp out the image, sprinkle gold embossing powder on top and use your heat gun to emboss it, colour with victorian velvet oxide ink and a sponge dauber, use the corresponding die and cut the image out, glue this to the bottom right hand side. Now arrange your flowers and leaves and glue in place using a hot glue gun (make sure the flowers glued at the bottom will not effect the opening and closing of your card). Now finish your card by adding glitter and nuvo drops to your flowers!


Hope you enjoy making my easel card!
See You Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dressing Table Makeover

Hello everyone I hope you are all safe and well. My dressing table and chair needed a make over so i gave them a new lease of life!...